The Wake Forest University School of Divinity offers the Master of Divinity degree and five joint degrees:
- The Master of Divinity (MDiv) is a professional degree for persons preparing to be religious leaders in diverse congregational and not-for-profit settings.
- The Master of Divinity/Master of Arts in Bioethics Joint Degree (MDiv/MA Bioethics) facilitates an interdisciplinary conversation between theology and bioethics for persons preparing for vocations in either discipline.
- The Master of Divinity/Master of Arts in Counseling Joint Degree (MDiv/MA Counseling) is for persons who seek vocations that combine theological, ministerial, and counseling skills.
- The Master of Divinity/Master of Arts in Education Joint Degree (MDiv/MA Education) prepares students to teach in public and/or private schools and provides them an opportunity to combine teaching/educational interests and skills with a wide range of ministerial vocations.
- The Master of Divinity/Master of Arts in Management Dual Degree Pathway prepares students for various vocations in ministry and equips practitioners to lead in humanitarian agencies, church and para-church organizations, or in the marketplace.
- The Master of Divinity/Master of Arts in Sustainability Joint Degree (MDiv/MA Sustainability) equips students to lead in congregations and other religiously-affiliated organizations that seek to respond to critical ecological and other social issues.
- The Juris Doctor/Master of Divinity Joint Degree (JD/ MDiv) prepares students for theologically informed vocations either in law or religious leadership.