The University may take emergency action to suspend a student pending a final decision on whether the student will be administratively withdrawn, in situations in which:
- There is imminent danger of serious physical harm to the student or others,
- There is imminent danger of significant property damage,
- The student is unable or unwilling to meet with the associate dean of academic affairs,
- The student refuses to complete the mandatory evaluation; or
- The senior associate dean, the associate dean of academic affairs, or the dean of the School of Divinity determines such other exceptional circumstances exist that suspension is warranted.
In the event emergency action is taken to suspend the student on an interim basis, the student shall be given notice of the emergency suspension and an initial opportunity to address the circumstances on which the emergency suspension is based.